Welcome to Princess Pea's very own blog site! We are happy to have this place to keep our friends up-to-date on the goings-on in our toddler's life.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good Dog

While I’ve always read that boxers are good dogs with children, I am often surprised at our dog’s patience with Princess Pea. In their 15 months together, he has been subjected to a lot, and only once has he expressed any displeasure at her (and at that moment she was sitting on his head – I think I would have been a bit upset, too.)

Here’s a snapshot taken a few days ago that demonstrates just how understanding a dog can be when it comes to the little people.

Princess Pea had pulled up the blanket he was laying on (I guess to tuck him in) and then decided that he needed a napkin on his head, too.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I miss the girl and the dog.

Schatzie is good with the kids, especially when tehy keep playing fetch with her. With strange adults, not so much. But I cna't see adults snuggling her up in a blanket and putting a napkin on her head, so we may not have too much to worry about!