Welcome to Princess Pea's very own blog site! We are happy to have this place to keep our friends up-to-date on the goings-on in our toddler's life.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Relocator, Part 2...

...or, "Flushing Money Down the Toilet"

We have a very nice woman who comes to the house and helps with all manner of household things and babysitting. She has been a lifesaver in this past year when I have been making the transition to mommyhood.

Well, yesterday, she greeted me upon my return to the house with a smile on her face and a chuckle. Princess Pea was napping when I left the house, and Nanny had decided that she would clean the guest bathroom to kill some time.

Imagine her surprise when she found a $5 bill floating in the toilet bowl. She (being the resourceful and quick-thinking domestic diva that I am not) threw it in the washing machine with a load of clothes. Good as new!

No comments: