Welcome to Princess Pea's very own blog site! We are happy to have this place to keep our friends up-to-date on the goings-on in our toddler's life.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Retirement for Scottie



I always get a little choked up when I put on one of my girlie's "Sunday Outfits" and realize that it's probably the last time she will wear it. I know that it's crazy to think that she'll stay in it forever, but in my heart I'm wishing that I could keep her just the way she is today for just a while longer.

So, this week we bid farewell to the cutest little red jumper with the black scottie dogs on it. Little girs are so much fun!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Yeah, that outfit is just too cute on Princess Pea. I didn't keep any of The Boy's clothes. I think if I would've started, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from keeping too many outfits.

Girls are so much more fun to dress. I'm glad I have so many nieces!