Welcome to Princess Pea's very own blog site! We are happy to have this place to keep our friends up-to-date on the goings-on in our toddler's life.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wild Kingdom


After a tough morning of eating, playing, and being toted about in the backpack, Princess Pea is working on a 3.5 hour nap. I’ll have to get her up here shortly, or bedtime will be in jeopardy!

I snapped this photo this week when Princess Pea and I were playing together. We were given these masks at a Seoul restaurant on a recent visit. I was the lion and she was the zebra. This gives the game of “Getcha!” a new dimension as I chase her down the hall.

The favorite pastime with the mask is simply to put it on and take it off in front of the full-length mirror in the bedroom – over and over again. It’s funny that if she gets a hold of anything new, she has to take it to the bedroom so that she can admire it in the mirror. Princess Pea is enamored of her own reflection!

No comments: